Saturday, July 28, 2007

Odd People in Goldshire

The people of Goldshire can be a strange bunch indeed. They talk and act so strangely that sometimes I find them absolutely incomprehensible. In fairness, I suppose I have to admit that many people across these lands act the same way. Perhaps it is a disease of some sort, or a wizard's curse?


Dancing with a Warrior

I mostly avoid such people for fear of coming under their odd enchantment. However, the other day, whilst I was fishing for brilliant smallfish to cook, a warrior approached me and asked if I would dance with him! It was such a bizarre request at an equally bizarre moment, it took me a moment to respond. But, I must have felt quite a bit silly because I said "yes!" He seemed like a nice sort of gentleman. Yet, he also had a few odd compulsions that I certainly did NOT want to help him indulge. After a few moments of dancing and polite chat, he excused himself and left to find a night elf woman to dance with, and I, thankfully, was able to return to my fishing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.